Sunday 5 June 2011

so, we rolling

very.
very.
s.l.o.w.l.y.


I listed my 1st Item on Etsy! Phew I need a drink!


There was a lot of back-ing & to-ing figureing things out but I think Im there now. All except for the image quality is way too grainy in the main shot - All thanks to the low light level vs. iPhone4 conflict! - The DSLR is on charge and Ill rectify the situation tomorrow- but in the meantime at least I have something up there and we on the way!!


By the way, its a completely darling little baby blue smocked dress (age 0-6months)- take a look!





There's more where that came from too- just wait till I get faster at listing!!


                                                                                                             Bevlar
                                                                                                               xxx


Edited to add- Ive fixed the dodgy picture- Here's a link http://www.etsy.com/listing/75447129/baby-girls-blue-smocked-1980s-dress-3

No comments:

Post a Comment