Thursday 6 October 2011

Paint By Numbers...

So I'm either so unbelievably fickle or... ok so I am unbelievably fickle.
Tonight I am in love with Paint by Numbers! This is not strictly true- its actually been an idea bubbling away in my mind ever since our new shop* became a reality. I am having one quite large wall as a pure mural serving no other purpose than to look nice!
Tonight I have been looking for inspiration and find myself in good company so I thought Id share with you:

*my real job is running a Towbar & Auto Electrical accessory company with my Husband- we are in the slow process of shop-fitting a new retail unit.

French Street Scenes found on squirrelpearl's Blog.

 Awesome clean light images from StudioLiscious  on Etsy- I want to achieve this light too


 Found this autumnal one on Idea Shower - Shame they have to shove a sofa in front of it - see the Blog for that.


This I LOVE!! Found here: Vintage Goodness  - PBNs are now right at the top of my car boot/charity shop list!! I have been looking on Ebay and there are some from the states that are fab- but Im just not sure its worth the carriage costs and the delivery wait!

This is possibly a bit too much and something to bear in mind! Found appropriately on Unusual Life

Best company of all? - The Etsy headquarters also have a PBN mural wall!!  : Etsy Wall  painted by Cabin Collective

So Excited! Cant wait to do my own!

1 comment: